Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Mango Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Mango Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that tough. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini mango cheesecake recipe. You can cook mini mango cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Mango Cheesecake:
- Use of For the crust:.
- Provide 1 cup of graham crackers.
- Provide 4 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- You need of For the cheesecake:.
- Take 1 package of room temperature cream cheese 8oz.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon/lime juice.
- Take 1/8 of tsp/ pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango purée.
- You need of For mango Glee/glaze:.
- You need 1/2 of mango purée.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon/lime juice.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of gelatin powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Mini Mango Cheesecake:
- Make a crust: Preheat the oven for 300F. Line the muffins tins with cupcakes liners and set aside..
- Using a food processor pulse the graham crackers into a fine crumb. Transfer into the bowl and add the melted butter combine well..
- Press 11/2-2tbsp of crumb mixture firmly onto the bottom of the cupcakes liners..
- For Cheesecake/filling: Beat cream cheese, sour cream, salt, sugar, and lime juice until smooth. Add egg at one time and beating well. Add cornstarch combine well. Then add the 1/2 cup purée mango mixed until well blended..
- Pour 3/4 the mixture into the cupcakes liner. Baked for about 20-22 minutes. Take out from the oven. Cool cake for another 1 hour..
- For Glee/Glazed: while waiting for cake completely cool. Let’s start make the glaze. Bloom gelatin with water for 5 minutes..
- In saucepan add the 1/2 purée mango and lime juice. And bring it to boil. Once it starts boiling add gelatin and mixed well. Set aside for cooling for about 10-15 minutes. Add the glee/glaze over the cooler mango cheesecake..
- Refrigerator over night or at least 3-4 hours before serving. Whenever the Mango Cheesecake is ready, served chilled along with your favorite fruits topping. Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Mini Mango Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply