Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mango Infused Chilli Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Infused Chilli Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Infused Chilli Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango infused chilli paneer recipe. To cook mango infused chilli paneer you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Infused Chilli Paneer:
- Take 5-6 of mangoes.
- You need 1 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black salt.
- Get Bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Get of For marinate the paneer.
- Get 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Take 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Mango Infused Chilli Paneer:
- First roughly chopped the mangoes then in a blender,add mangoes,dry red chilli,garlic don’t add water blend it to a fine paste, now heat a kadai add the prepared mango puree stir it then add chilli garlic paste,honey cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat once done keep it aside now in a mixing bowl add the paneer cubes and other spices and corn flour mix it keep it rest for 10 minutes then deep fry those paneer cubes,now heat a kadai add oil add chopped garlic sauté it for 1 minutes.
- Then add onion cubes sauté it for few minutes then add fried paneer cubes add the prepared mango puree toss it put some green onions mix it turn off the heat garnish it with some ripe chopped mangoes roasted sesame seeds……
- Ready to serve..
If you find this Mango Infused Chilli Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.