Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Mango Shondesh recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mango Shondesh recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mango shondesh recipe. You can have stuffed mango shondesh using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Mango Shondesh:
- Use 2 of ripe mangoes.
- Get 3 cup of Semolina (finely grinded).
- Use 2 tbsp of Ghee/clarified butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of Liquid milk.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Use of For the stuffing.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of mango puree.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Get to taste of Sugar.
Instructions to make Stuffed Mango Shondesh:
- Peel and cut the mangoes into small pieces and finely blend them..
- In medium low flame, add the 2-3 tbsp mango puree, sugar, milk powder. Stir for about 4-5 minutes, when it thickens, take it off from the gas. In another pan, heat ghee..
- Then add semolina, stir for a while, then add milk powder, sugar in it and mix well..
- Then slowly pour half of the liquid milk, mix it, then pour the rest half and again mix well. Then add the rest of the mango puree, stir and mix it well..
- When the mixture leaves the side of the pan take it off from the gas and let it cool. Apply ghee in your palms take some semolina mixture & add 1 tsp mango stuffing in it & shape them as mangoes..
- You can make the stalk using cloves and add some clean leaves in it, to make it look like a real mango. And your delicious Stuffed mango shondesh is ready to serve! Enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffed Mango Shondesh recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply