Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread stuffing recipe. To make southern cornbread stuffing you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- You need of Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 packages of Any cornbread mix (jiffy=too sweet).
- Take 1 box of Chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of Poultry seasoning (you will end up using a lot).
- Get 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of Veggies.
- You need 1 1/2 medium of Onion chopped.
- Get 2 of stock Celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Add butter, celery, garlic, and onion. Sauté until translucent not brown. Set aside..
- Prepare cornbread as directed..
- Add veggie butter mix to mixed cornbread. Mix together..
- Cook as directed on cornbread box or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside in cool. Fridge is fine..
- Once cooled crumble your cornbread into a mixing bowl..
- Start slowly adding in your chicken broth until it because semi soupy (too soupy? Cook for longer)..
- Now it's time to add all your seasonings to taste..
- Pour your stuffing mix into a greased baking pan and cook at 325°F until toothpick comes out clean.
If you find this Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.