No Sauce, Delicious Cold Fried Chicken Tenders.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, no sauce, delicious cold fried chicken tenders. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No Sauce, Delicious Cold Fried Chicken Tenders is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. No Sauce, Delicious Cold Fried Chicken Tenders is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have no sauce, delicious cold fried chicken tenders using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Sauce, Delicious Cold Fried Chicken Tenders:
- Prepare 3 of Chicken tenderloin.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ★Grated Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Get 1 of ◎ Panko.
- Take 1 of ◎Grated cheese.
- Take 1 of ◎Dried parsley.
- Get 1 of a small amount of frying oil.
Steps to make No Sauce, Delicious Cold Fried Chicken Tenders:
- Remove the sinews from the chicken tenderloins, cut into easy-to-eat sticks, and lightly season with salt and pepper. Mix the ★ ingredients together to make the mayonnaise breading..
- Place the cutlets from Step 1 into a plastic bag, add in flour (not listed) and shake until everything is evenly coated, brush off the excess flour, roll in the mayonnaise breading, and then coat with the ◎ bread crumb mixture..
- Add oil to a frying pan, fry the chicken from Step 2 evenly all over, and they are done..
- You can make these even crispier even if time passes by using a fruit and vegetable-based oil..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food no sauce, delicious cold fried chicken tenders recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply