Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango glaze cake 🎂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango glaze cake 🎂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with exchanging the lights. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango glaze cake 🎂 recipe. To make mango glaze cake 🎂 you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango glaze cake 🎂:
- Provide 1 cup of mango, cubes.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cups of maida.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use For of Baking in the cooker:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salt or sand.
Instructions to make Mango glaze cake 🎂:
- Firstly, in a blender take 1 cup mango and ¾ cup sugar. Then blend to smooth puree and transfer the mango puree into large bowl, next add ½ cup oil, 1 tsp vinegar using a whisk, mix well..
- Now place a sieve and add 2 cup maida, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda and ¼ tsp salt and mix well. Now add ¼ cup milk and mix until the batter is combined well..
- To prepare cake in a pressure cooker add in 1½ cup of salt and close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle. Heat for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Now transfer the cake batter to a cake mould. Place the cake pan into preheated cooker. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 45 minutes..
- Cool the cake and then unmould the aam cake. Finally, enjoy eggless mango cake and decorate with mango and mango glaze..
If you find this Mango glaze cake 🎂 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.