Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Scotch Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Scotch Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Scotch Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something good. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy scotch eggs recipe. You can cook easy scotch eggs using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Scotch Eggs:
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Take 400 g of pork sausage meat (Empty your fav sausages if you like).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1/4 pint of milk.
- Use 60 g of Breadcrumbs.
- Use 600 ml of Sunflower oil.
Steps to make Easy Scotch Eggs:
- Add the eggs the to a pan of cold water and bring to the boil on a high heat. Once boiling leave them in for 10 minutes..
- Divide the sausage meat evenly into 6.
- After the 10 minutes are up run the eggs under cold water for a couple of minutes until completely cold this will keep the whites white..
- Peel the eggs.
- Place the eggs on the sausage meat.
- Mould the sausage meat around the egg. Flour your hands and the board to stop them from sticking while doing this. Try to close any holes and get rid of any air. Air is the enemy!.
- Combine the single egg with the milk to make an egg wash.
- On a floured board shape each piece into a circle leaving a coating of flour on each..
- Add the breadcrumbs to a bowl..
- Roll each sausage ball in the egg followed by the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil on a medium heat..
- When the oil is slightly starting to bubble lower the heat and add a couple of eggs gently. You can cook two at a time.
- As the eggs cook, delicately rotate them so they are cooked though, they are ready when golden brown and looking crispy roughly 10 minutes.
- Top tip: If the oil is too hot the sausage meat will crack and fall off so lower it! You may need to sacrifice a test egg. It is better to let them cook slowly and stay in one piece!!.
- When the eggs are cooked transfer them to a plate lined with kitchen roll..
- Best enjoyed with friends and family :-D.
If you find this Easy Scotch Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.