Fried Chicken Tender with Umeboshi for Bento.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried chicken tender with umeboshi for bento. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Chicken Tender with Umeboshi for Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fried Chicken Tender with Umeboshi for Bento is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fried chicken tender with umeboshi for bento using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Tender with Umeboshi for Bento:
- Make ready 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 8 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Take 3 medium of Umeboshi.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 of Flour.
- Get 1 of Panko.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Fried Chicken Tender with Umeboshi for Bento:
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tender and butterfly it. Season it with salt and pepper. Remove the seed from the umeboshi and chop it up to mince..
- Place the shiso leaf and umeboshi on the chicken tender. Fold the chicken over to sandwich them..
- Dredge with flour, egg, and panko in order. Heat the oil to medium high..
- Start by frying the chicken over medium heat and gradually turn up the flame. Deep-fry until they are golden brown..
- Transfer them onto a rack to drain any excess oil..
- Slice them in half, and dish them up..
- Tofu with Jako Fish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143508-hiyayakko-cold-tofu-with-tiny-sardines-chirimen-jako-and-green-onion.
- Shrimp Ankake Sauce on Chilled Winter Melon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154423-shrimp-ankake-sauce-on-chilled-winter-melon.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried chicken tender with umeboshi for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply