Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu:
- Get 4 of Chicken tenders.
- Make ready 8 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Plain flour.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Cheese panko.
- Get 6 tbsp of ☆ Panko.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ☆ Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu:
- Remove the sinews from the chicken and butterfly them. Use a rolling pin to pound them to 2~3 mm thickness..
- Once flattened, season with salt and pepper and top with the shiso leaves, then fold the meat to sandwich the shiso..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients to make the cheese panko..
- Lightly coat the chicken in flour, then beaten egg, then the cheese panko..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken over medium heat..
- Once browned and crispy, flip them over and cook the other side in the same manner. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!