Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bucatini con ragú di salsiccia e funghi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bucatini con ragú di salsiccia e funghi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bucatini con ragú di salsiccia e funghi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bucatini con ragú di salsiccia e funghi recipe. You can cook bucatini con ragú di salsiccia e funghi using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bucatini con ragú di salsiccia e funghi:
- Get 200 g of good quality pork and beef sausages.
- You need 400 g of Bucatini.
- Prepare of Small punnet – 100 g of button mushrooms.
- Use Glass of red wine.
- Use 250 ml of passata sauce.
- Use of For the soffritto : 50 g of chopped carrots, onions and celery.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of Grated Parmesan to serve – optional.
Steps to make Bucatini con ragú di salsiccia e funghi:
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the soffritto. Soften for a few minutes while you chop the mushrooms and remove the skin from the sausages. Add the mushrooms and cook for a min or two on medium heat.
- Now add the sausage meat and brown. When browned, add the wine and let it evaporate. Add salt, passata and a cup of water and simmer on low for at least 90 mins, stirring occasionally.
- With about 20 mins to go, bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. Add some pasta cooking water to the sauce if it's too dry. Drain pasta al dente and add to sauce. Mix well and serve with Parmesan if desired.
If you find this Bucatini con ragú di salsiccia e funghi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.