Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple bulgogi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple bulgogi recipe. You can cook simple bulgogi using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple bulgogi:
- Prepare 200 g of pork or beef (slice thinly).
- Get 1/2 cup of carrot (matchsticks sliced).
- Provide 1/4 cup of green onion (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of sesame (roasted).
- Use 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of asian pear juice (I skipped but you can add).
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1/4 tablespoon of ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of blackpepper (grounded).
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce (mine is salty so add salt if necessary.).
Steps to make Simple bulgogi:
- Mix soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey🍯 or sugar, pear juice🍐 (if you have), blackpepper, water, and sesame oil in a bowl. Give a quick stir and add pork🐖 or beef🐂, onion, green onion and carrot..
- Heat the non-stick pan and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil if you use regular pan..
- Cook until the meat cooked thoroughly..
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!😄.
If you find this Simple bulgogi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply