Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple meatloaf recipe. To make simple meatloaf you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Meatloaf:
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of roll ritz crackers.
- Take 1/2 of large white onion – chopped finely.
- Use 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 4 of thick bacon strips – chopped in est. 1/2in or smaller squares.
- Take 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide of McCormick steak seasoning (to taste).
Steps to make Simple Meatloaf:
- Perheat oven 350°. Season meat with McCormick steak seasoning.
- Crush up crackers with a rolling pin.
- Add chopped onions, worcestershire sauce, bacon, crackers, more seasoning, and egg..
- Hand mixing is your best option in my opinion. May need an extra egg if it's hard to form a giant meatball..
- Form the meat in a loaf and put in GREASED pan. Bake for 45 minutes uncovered..
- Mix ketchup and brown sugar (some people add a tsp of mustard to cut some of the sweetness out of the taste..
- After 45 minutes, drain the extra grease. Pour the ketchup and brown sugar mix and evenly cover the loaf. Bake for another 15 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy !.
If you find this Simple Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.