Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to start as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple meatloaf recipe. To cook simple meatloaf you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple meatloaf:
- Provide 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of green pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 slice of onion.
- Prepare 1 each of egg.
- Take 1 packages of meat loaf seasoning.
- You need 1/2 small of milk.
- Take 1 dash of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 3 slice of bread.
- Take 1 loaf of pan.
Instructions to make Simple meatloaf:
- cut bread into smaller pieces and toast them in oven. which is set to 400 degree's. which will be toasty in 10 mins.
- cut up green pepper & onion and put the in a fry pan with.a little oil.
- take ground beef,mustard,ketchup,seasoning,milk ,egg put it all in a.
- stir it all up in the bowl.
- make.sure.your.onions and green peppers are soft ( your judgement) and them into the mix!.
- take your bread out the oven and.let them cool once they cool! crumble them.up with.your Hand and.put it in the mix.
- mix.it.all up until it is mix well.
- mold it into a loaf in..a loaf pan ir.it you do not have a pan just mold it into.a pan but yet in the loaf shape.
- Cook temp 350 for one.hr.and.two minutes.
- top with ketchup and.enjoy.
If you find this Simple meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.