Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Toastadas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Toastadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Toastadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple toastadas recipe. To cook simple toastadas you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Toastadas:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Refried Beans.
- You need 1 packages of Tostada Shells.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Chopped Lettuce for garnish.
- Use 1 of Diced tomatoes for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream for garnish.
- Provide 1 of Shredded Cheese.
- Use 1 of Your choice of Hot Sauce.
Instructions to make Simple Toastadas:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Over medium heat crumble the ground beef and cook until browned. Add taco seasoning at the end of the cooking time. Don't add water if the seasoning calls for it, you just want to season the meat..
- Open can of refried beans and add to a pan over medium/lo heat, stirring occasionally..
- Open package of tostada shells and layer them out on a sheet pan. Place on center of oven rack and cook for 10 min of until crisp..
- Mean while dice up your garnish..
- Once ground beef is finished drain off excess grease and return to pan. Then take the refried beans and add them to the ground beef. Stir together to combine. Keep warm over low heat until your ready to assemble..
- Take shells out of the oven. Arrange all your garnish and load up your tostada. Eat and enjoy.
If you find this Simple Toastadas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.