Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Boiled egg curry with peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled egg curry with peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled egg curry with peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg curry with peas recipe. To make boiled egg curry with peas you need 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Boiled egg curry with peas:
- Use of Hard boiled eggs.
- Provide 2 Tbs of frozen peas (optional).
- Use 2 Tbs of curry powder (Brinda's own homemade curry powder).
- Get 1 of medium size onion – chopped.
- Get of Vegetable oil to cook.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Get 1 of medium size tomato – chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of Enough water for the sauce.
- Provide leaves of Freshly chopped coriander.
- Get of Some chopped spring onion (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Boiled egg curry with peas:
- Boil the eggs, leave to cool down then remove the shell..
- Using a sharp knife, carefully mark the egg across lengthwise. Only to create a line across..
- In doing so it helps the curry sauce to flavour the egg better and also gives a nicer look..
- Alternatively you can fry the peeled boiled egg, which also give another depth to the plain boiled egg..
- To make the sauce:.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan or wok. Add the onion and cook for a few seconds..
- Add the curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, curry powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and leave to simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Stir so the curry does not burn. As it cooks, the oil start to ooze out..
- Add a little water, using a spoon break the tomato and mix through well to make a thick paste with the curry sauce..
- Now add a little more water, enough to create a thick curry sauce..
- Cover and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes. Enough time to cook thr curry and the rest of the ingredients..
- Once the curry is thickened. Add the eggs in, spoon over the curry sauce..
- Add the frozen peas if using.
- Cover with a lid, leave to simmer for another few minutes..
- Drizzle with a little more oil. Sprinkle the chopped coriander and garam masala..
- Add the spring onion if using..
- Cover and leave the curry to continue its magic..
- Serve with plain boiled rice or any bread of your choice..
If you find this Boiled egg curry with peas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.