Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Dry Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Dry Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple dry curry recipe. You can have simple dry curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Dry Curry:
- Take 210 grams of Ground meat – beef and pork mix.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Carrot (small).
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil (any type).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- You need 1 of scan teaspoon ☆Salt.
- Get 10 of shakes ☆Black pepper.
- Get 5 of to 6 shakes ☆Garam masala.
- Provide 5 of to 6 shakes ☆Cumin.
- Take 5 of to 6 shakes ☆Roast dried garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 100 ml of ○Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ○Soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ○Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
Steps to make Simple Dry Curry:
- Chop the onion finely. Peel and grate the carrot. Combine the ☆ flavoring ingredients. Combine the ○ ingredients..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, and sauté the onion for about 10 minute over low heat. Add the grated carrot and continue sautéing..
- Turn the heat to medium, add ground meat and sauté. When the meat changes color, add the ☆ ingredients, and keep cooking for another 3 minutes or so..
- Swirl in the sake and evaporate the alcohol. Add the ○ ingredients, and keep on sautéing until there's almost no moisture in the pan, and it's done..
- If you have leftovers: Wrap in an omelette. (I made this one in an 18 cm frying pan. This is great for breakfast or in bento, or you could make small ones and use them instead of wonton in soup..
- Other ideas: Use the dry curry in croquettes, wrap in lettuce leaves and use as drinking appetizers, toss with pasta, put on crackers to serve as drinking appetizers, spread on sliced bread, top with cheese and toast..
If you find this Simple Dry Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.