Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple, Elegant, Authentic Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, Elegant, Authentic Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, elegant, authentic meat sauce recipe. To cook simple, elegant, authentic meat sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple, Elegant, Authentic Meat Sauce:
- You need 400 grams of Ground beef or mixed ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Use 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of Cooking sake (as needed).
- Get 1 can of Canned diced tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of blend of Ketchup and Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce (2:1 ratio).
- Provide 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Use 1 of heaped teaspoon Sugar.
- You need 1 of heaped teaspoon Plain flour.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
Instructions to make Simple, Elegant, Authentic Meat Sauce:
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a pot and cook on low heat. Once the garlic becomes aromatic add the minced onion and carrot and cook..
- Once the onions become transparent add the ground meat and cooking sake. Once the meat changes color sprinkle in the flour evenly, mixing quickly to avoid clumping..
- Add the canned tomatoes, bay leaf, and soup stock and simmer..
- Add the ketchup and Worcestershire-style sauce while checking the taste. (I add about 10 squirts of ketchup and 5 of the Worcestershire-style sauce.).
- Once you've got the flavor you want adjust with black pepper, salt, and sugar, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the bay leaf..
- If you're going to freeze it, freeze it as-is. Add powdered cheese right before serving for a rich flavor..
If you find this Simple, Elegant, Authentic Meat Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.