Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Smoked Peppered Beef Brisket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked Peppered Beef Brisket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked peppered beef brisket recipe. To cook mike's smoked peppered beef brisket you need 30 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Smoked Peppered Beef Brisket:
- Use of ● For The Meat & Simple Wet Rub.
- Prepare 3 Pounds of Certified Angus Grade A USDA Beef Brisket.
- Provide as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need as needed of Quality Olive Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Rub.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Hot Paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Take 2 tbsp of Table Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of ● For The Smoker.
- Get as needed of Oak Or Hickory Chips.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Get of ● For The Injection.
- Provide 1 of LG Culinary Injection Needle.
- Take as needed of Salted Beef Broth.
- Use of ● For The Wood Chips [as needed].
- Take of Cherry Wood Chips.
- Take of Apple Wood Chips.
- Prepare of Hickory Wood Chunks.
- Prepare as needed of Tepid Water.
- Get of ● For The Finish.
- Take of Your Leftover Juices [pour over smoking brisket].
- You need of Additional Fresh Ground Black Pepper [both sides].
Steps to make Mike's Smoked Peppered Beef Brisket:
- Pull out your meat, rinse, pat dry and trim off any unsightly fat. Rub it down with enough olive oil and Worcestershire as needed..
- Make your dry rub and it mix well..
- Generously coat your brisket with all of your dry rub on top, bottom and all sides. Press it into your brisket..
- Wrap brisket up super tightly in tinfoil..
- Place wrapped brisket in a large pan and cover with another heavy pan. Add anything else in your fridge to your top pan for additional weight. Let brisket sit in the fridge overnight. Reserve any juices that may drain for smoking..
- Sprinkle again [well] with more fresh ground black pepper on both sides..
- Optional: Inject Beef or chicken broth into your brisket with a culinary needle for added moisture..
- Add your apple, cherry and hickory chips to your electric smoker with a cup of water..
- Heat smoker to 225°. Place brisket fat side up. Smoke for an hour. Check temp at thickest point. Smoke another hour. 165° for rare – 185° to 190° for well done..
- Pull brisket from smoker and allow to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice brisket, let it set for 5 minutes and serve..
- Brioche Buns pictured..
- These make for great brisket sandwiches Just add cole slaw, pickles and your favorite BBQ sauce on a large Brioche Bun..
- As for any sliced brisket leftovers – place them in an oven safe dish with a beef gravy [as needed] of your choosing. Place in a 350° oven for 1.5+ hours. Longer if your brisket is well done. This makes for excellent toasted open faced sandwichs and super moist Po Boys!.
- Try this stacked brisket sandwich with gravy on Brioche Buns [or large rolls] with shreadded lettuce, tomatoes and red onions. Juicy and delicious!.
If you find this Mike's Smoked Peppered Beef Brisket recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.