Egg plant pizza. Heat the vegetable oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Place the eggplant slices in the skillet to cook, turning occasionally, until evenly browned. Drain the eggplant slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
However, if you do end up with leftovers you'd like to reheat for future low carb dinners, it's best to do so in the oven (or toaster oven, if you prefer) to help crisp them back up. I like to sandwich two eggplant pizzas. Slice the eggplant into thick slices and arrange in a baking tray.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, egg plant pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg plant pizza is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Egg plant pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Place the eggplant slices in the skillet to cook, turning occasionally, until evenly browned. Drain the eggplant slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg plant pizza using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg plant pizza:
- Prepare 1 of Egg plant (Big).
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoons of Vinegar.
- Get 1 Teaspoons of Pepper (crushed).
- Take 1/4 Cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Onions (chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of Purple cabbage.
- Get 1 tbsp of Pineapple.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- Make ready 1/4 Tablespoons of Oregano.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of mixed herb.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoons of Tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of crumble paneer – for garnish.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoons of Mozzarella cheese.
Remove the baked eggplant from the oven and turn your grill on. Place the eggplant slices evenly in the dish. Mix the oil, garlic, basil, and oregano and drizzle over the eggplant evenly. Don't get me wrong I love a traditional pizza, but for cheese goodness that you can eat MORE of, try these eggplant pizzas.
Instructions to make Egg plant pizza:
- Cut the eggplant sliced into ½ inch roundles and put it into the salt water..
- After removing from the water let them sit on the paper towel for 5 minutes press down on the eggplant slices with towel to squeeze out some of the water and keep it aside..
- In a plate add olive oil, vinegar, crushed pepper, salt, mix it well..
- Marinate the eggplant with the mixture on both sides..
- Take another plate, in this add a rice flour, salt, pepper powder, mix it and coat the eggplant with flour..
- Place the eggplant on the tawa and cook until brown, the slices should be browned cook it for other side for 2 minute..
- For topping take a bowl add chopped onion,purple cabbage,pineapple, finely chopped garlic, crushed pepper, oregano, mixsd herb,tomato ketchup,pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, mix it well..
- Arrange the eggplant on the tawa and top it with the prepared mixture, cheese cubes, then cover with the lid till the cheese melts..Put crumbled paneer on it..
- Serve hot..With tomato ketchup…
Eggplant slices topped with garlic, pizza sauce and cheese. Small bite sized food are my favorite type of meals to munch on. Heat olive oil in over medium heat in a large frying pan. Add in diced eggplant, tomatoes, red peppers, zucchini and garlic. Eggplant and Garlic Pizza Wow – this Eggplant and Garlic Pizza is delicious!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food egg plant pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply