Ratatouille. Ratatouille All Bosses ( All Chase Scenes ). Ratatouille initially seems to be used merely as a double meaning title; however, it later carries significance as the meal that that is served to Anton. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ratatouille. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ratatouille is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Ratatouille is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Ratatouille All Bosses ( All Chase Scenes ). Ratatouille initially seems to be used merely as a double meaning title; however, it later carries significance as the meal that that is served to Anton. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ratatouille using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ratatouille:
- Take 1 of eggplant (about 1 pound).
- Prepare 3 of small zucchini.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion.
- Take 2 of medium bell peppers (use colors!).
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of red pepper flake.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of pasta sauce.
Steps to make Ratatouille:
- Slice eggplant and place in single layer on paper towels.
- Salt each slice thoroughly.
- After several minutes, flip slices and salt top side again.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Wipe liquid off slices and dice eggplant.
- Add eggplant to hot oil over medium heat.
- Dice onion and add to pan. Cook a few minutes.
- I like to use a variety of colored bell peppers (like red, orange and yellow) just to make it pretty. Use whatever you have.
- Dice peppers, add to pan and cook a few minutes.
- Dice zucchini, add to pan.
- Add seasoning.
- Mince garlic and add to pan.
- I use pasta sauce instead of fresh tomatoes because I don't like the skin and I usually have a jar of sauce open.
- Add sauce and cook til heated through.
- Adjust seasoning.
- If you make a large batch, you may have to cook the veggies in stages. Just add oil to the pan each time and divide the seasoning and sauce as evenly as you can.
- Serve warm or room temperature. I like to serve this with a garlic brown rice and quinoa medley..
- It is very filling, but if you feel you must have meat, a honey mustard chicken goes great with it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ratatouille recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!