Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wild Rice Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wild Rice Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wild rice chicken casserole recipe. To cook wild rice chicken casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wild Rice Chicken Casserole:
- Take of Ingredients.
- Use 2 medium of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of long grain wild rice.
- Use 1 tsp of each— garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder.
- Provide 1 can of — 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 can of 15 ounce Rotel tomatoes and chillies.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 3/4 cup of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese, optional.
Steps to make Wild Rice Chicken Casserole:
- Gather your ingredients.
- Cook chicken till no longer pink inside.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Mix two rices together, cook until tender.
- Put rice into large mixing bowl.
- Add seasonings, tomatoes, soup, and sour cream.
- Mix well,.
- Add cubed chicken and stir.
- Add velveeta, stir.
- Place mixture into glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese in top.
- For microwave, set on 80% power, cook for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Wild Rice Chicken Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply