Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. You can cook easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Use 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- Use 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- Provide 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- Use 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Use of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Instructions to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply