Biscuit Egg in a basket.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, biscuit egg in a basket. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Biscuit Egg in a basket is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Biscuit Egg in a basket is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have biscuit egg in a basket using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Biscuit Egg in a basket:
- Take 2 each of small eggs.
- Get 4 pinch of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 each of biscuits dough.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Take of chives.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of cooked sausage or bacon, crumbled.
Instructions to make Biscuit Egg in a basket:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Turn a muffin tin upside down.
- Mold biscuits to muffin tin, creating a bowl effect.
- Carefully remove your biscuits to not disturb the shape.
- Turn muffin tin upright and spray with cooking spray.
- Carefully put your biscuit bowls in.
- Put enough crumbled meat just to fill bottom on biscuits.
- Add a pinch of cheese.
- Crack egg on top.
- Top with black pepper, salt, garlic powder, chives.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes until egg is done.
- Remove from oven.
- Put a little bit of cheese on top.
- Set a couple minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food biscuit egg in a basket recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!